Why do bad things happen to good people?
This is a question that's been running in my head the last few hours. Earlier tonight I found out that a friend of mine's husband was killed in Afghanistan this past weekend. My heart breaks their family. What pain and sadness they must be going through. No one deserves to go through this, but especially not them. My friend is one of the sweetest, most kind people I've ever met. Her and her husband loved each other so much.. Why did this have to happen to them?
I'm praying for understanding in this area. I know God's ways are not our own, and we may never understand His ways this side of eternity, but even knowing that doesn't seem like enough. I wish I could understand why those who are good and are kind have to endure more hurt in their lifetime than those who are truly terrible people. It doesn't make any sense to me.
That's horrible! I'm so sad to hear about that.
ReplyDelete