Depression takes you on a downward spiral. Many times, you may not realize how bad things have gotten until you've hit rock bottom. After years of struggling with depression and having hit rock bottom, I've decided to have an
existance of joy. This is my journey out of the pit.
Tuesday, February 2, 2010
First of Many Goals
My goal is that 8 months from now, on September 1st, I will have lost 100 lbs.
On that day, I'm going to get my party dress and high heels on and celebrate!
i agree failure is NOT an option! I'll help motivate ya cousin! I'll start running with you and logging my exercises to show ya you're not alone! i love you! with my WHOLE 256lbs body's heart!
Hey Courtney! I found your blog through Ashley's. I didn't realize you had begun blogging. Isn't it a wonderful outlet? I just love it. I just wanted to let you know that I'm really proud of you for making the decision to change your life for the better. It must take lots of courage to put yourself out there like this. I will be praying for you as you continue on your journey and I look forward to keeping up with you and your progress through your blog. You're doing great so far, it sounds like! Keep it up, girl!
i agree failure is NOT an option! I'll help motivate ya cousin! I'll start running with you and logging my exercises to show ya you're not alone! i love you! with my WHOLE 256lbs body's heart!
ReplyDeleteHey Courtney! I found your blog through Ashley's. I didn't realize you had begun blogging. Isn't it a wonderful outlet? I just love it.
ReplyDeleteI just wanted to let you know that I'm really proud of you for making the decision to change your life for the better. It must take lots of courage to put yourself out there like this. I will be praying for you as you continue on your journey and I look forward to keeping up with you and your progress through your blog. You're doing great so far, it sounds like! Keep it up, girl!