Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Prayers for Roxy


This is my sweet angel Roxy.

She is 20 weeks old.

She's playful, loveable, amazingly sweet, and super smart.

I was there when she was born. I was the first one to hold her. I cut her umbilical cord. I gave her her first bath. I have been with her almost every day since she was born.

I love this girl from the bottom of my heart.

Last night Roxy became extremely sick. We took her to the emergency vet and discovered she has parvo. Because we cannot afford additional hospitilization, we have decided to try and treat her at home the best we can. The chances of her survival is 50/50.

I know that God is able to heal this puppy. I know that He cares about all the things we care about both big and small. I know He can perform a medical miracle on this angel. For these things, I have been praying for non-stop.

I took her to the day vet earlier this evening. Her temperature is normal. She has been drinking fluids. Her gums are pink in color. She seems to be doing much better. However, she is not out of the woods yet.

I'm begging all of you guys to pray for her. We want her to be completely healed. I trust that God will do this. If He does, I will praise Him. If He doesn't, I will still praise Him.

Your will be done God.

No comments:

Post a Comment